Moulsford Mews, Reading, Berkshire

Sale Agreed Shared Ownership £70,000

1 1 1

Arins Tilehurst - *40% Shared Ownership Option!* Offered to the market is this very well presented one bedroom third floor apartment. The property benefits from a communal garden, is within walking distance of Reading west train station, while being close to the 17 bus route and has immediate access to various local shops and amenities. Further accommodations includes an open plan lounge kitchenette, a lovely family bathroom and secure underground parking. Other features include gas central heating, secure telephone entry system and a lift which has access to all floors.

Lease Information.

Remaining years on lease - 118 years.
Current Service Charge - £220 pcm.
All information is provided from the current owner.

if paying for 40%, remaining 60% charges total £476.04 - the rent for the share and service charge combined.

  • One Bedroom
  • Open Plan Lounge Kitchenette
  • Bathroom
  • One Allocated Parking Space
  • Close to Reading Town Centre
  • Close to Public Transport
  • Telephone Entry System
  • 40% Shared Ownership Option
Floorplan for Moulsford Mews, Reading, Berkshire
Similar Property

Register today for property updates

Instant online valuation

60 - second instant online valuation
Get a valuation